X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Gaffey joins team Xaviar

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Gaffey
    Admin

Gaffey joins team Xaviar  Empty
    PostSubject: Gaffey joins team Xaviar    Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Gaffey sat outside of the gates of the Xaviar institute Le Le asleep on his lap, he didn't want to be rude and open the gates on his own also he was worried he may set off some alram or something. Le Le purred as he silently stroked her fur before one of her eyes opening up, she than opened her wings and took of flying it had been a norm for her to just take off like that it didn't borther him anymore though. As he sat there he started to create small balls out of the Ebony ingots he made from sand he kept in his pockets after the 30th ball he sighed and put them in his large green backpack before silently whisteling a tune.
    Back to top Go down
    lightingboy
    Admin
    lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey joins team Xaviar    Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:33 pm

james walks out hay you get down form there
    Back to top Go down
    https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net
    Gaffey
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey joins team Xaviar    Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hmmm? Im not ontop of anything..." he than looked around for Le le and saw her on tne top of the gate "are you speaking to le le? Le le get down here!" Le le obeyed and flew down landkng onto Gaffs shoulder "sorry master" she said with a whimper "its fine....anyway how are you? Im gaffey!" He said speaking towards James.
    Back to top Go down
    lightingboy
    Admin
    lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey joins team Xaviar    Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 pm

i'm james
    Back to top Go down
    https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey joins team Xaviar    Gaffey joins team Xaviar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaffey joins team Xaviar
    Page 1 of 1