X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nevermore Wip (work in progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Admin

Nevermore Wip (work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Nevermore Wip (work in progress)   Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Name: Connor Greaves

Code name: Nevermore

Team Affiliation: neutral mutants

Power(s): injury transfer: After taking damage, he can pass on his damage to another by touch, or being within a few inches of someone else. He can transfer this power through metal that he's touching. He can also transfer pain, whether it be physical or otherwise.

Weaknesses:Skin burns in the sun after a few seconds, and cannot transfer burn injury's.

Height: 6 foot 1 inch

Weight: 160

Hair color: White with yellow lines making it look ivory

Hair length/style: Down to his waist. Messy, covering his eyes

Eye color: Red

Skin/Ethnicity: bone white/ caucasian

Extra mutagenic features: He looks albino?

Personality: He is the type of guy that 'wears his heart on his sleeve', so to speak. He lets his emotions show in whatever he does. He does however keep his anger in check when he isn't fighting. Still, it can be hard to tell what he is feeling since he always has a smile on. A smile so large that it shouldn't be possible, but still a smile.

Bio: Born to a wealthy family, he was born a freak. His parents kept his condition a secret, saying he only had a albinism, never cared for by his parents and ignored until his parents were murdered in front of him, and he himself left for dead after being shot at the age of 7.

Years later, after managing to survive the trials of living in a foster home, he was adopted by a kind priest. He was 12 at that time. After being taught may things but his adopted father, he was finally happy. He had realized how poorly his parents treated him, with the help of his adopted father. Unfortunately, misery seemed to have become his best friend at some point, and affected his life once again.

At the age of 17, having only lived in his new home for a few years, he gets a call from a hospital. Apparently, his adoptive father had been attacked and killed on the street. He ran to the hospital, wanting it to not be him, oh, so bad. But He couldn't change reality like some could. He saw him, the one person who helped him in his life, dead. This is when his ability's started to manifest.

He ran out of the hospital, ran back to his home, and ran to his room. He fell into a huge depression. He didn't leave his house for days, only leaving his room for the occasional meal. He couldn't do that forever though, as he had to go get more food. On his way to the market however, he tripped and cut himself. He ignored the bleeding in favor of continuing his walk.

Inside the store, he accidentally bumped into a man, around 24. The man yelped in surprise. The same cut that he had, appeared on the man in the same location that he had. He looked to where his cut was, and saw that it was gone.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

Nevermore Wip (work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Wip (work in progress)   Nevermore Wip (work in progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am

you did all that in one day sorry I have been gone for a long time glad to be back anyway welcome unless there is more work other wiase your good to go
Back to top Go down
https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net

Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men Beyond Evolution :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: