X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 am

i am so gonna kock you up he says as he goes in and out as fast as he can
Back to top Go down
https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

As he dose she moans louder almost yelling as he did her hips meeting each of his thrust and she used her claws to hold on as the coils in he becam really tight she could feel something building in her it felt like she was on an edge about to fall over
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:10 am

he sends her over the edge i warn you might wake up with a bit of a bulge
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 am

She yells out in bliss not evin hearing him as she had her first orgasm
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 am

he gets up off of her and gets dressed
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 am

Shes panting with the aftereffects of her orgasm "wow that was amazing "she said when all of a sudden her arm starts to burnand she hisses in pain ad a  black mark appeared that said james with it and she looks up at him " I am now your claimed leech
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:24 am

yep thats how it works uh you should get dressed unless you want to get in truble
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:28 am

By who this is my room"she said
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 am

wait the others won't care what you do
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 am

Yeah every one hates me they will just think I wss having a break down the only one who will be interested would be mom but im sure she knows what im doing"shr said geting up and wincing at her soreness
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 am

you have friends here
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:39 am

Name some one here other then the professor s and you that are my friends"she said
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 am

ok kitty, sccot, jean, kurt, boby,jamie,magama, lance, wanda should i go on
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 am

Okay I get it but it's not like they would rush into my room at this late hour ...... right?"she said
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 am

rogue you got a small bugle logan might of curse he knows about the two of us so maybe not
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 am

Ill just get dressed ,after a nice hot shower "she said walking to her bathroom then looked back"are you going to leave or will you stay the night with me "she asked
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:56 am

i'm staying the night but i will just sit on your chair by your bed and watch you sleep
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 am

Why I thought after sex you energy mutants go to sleep"she said
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:02 am

we do but i will sleep in the chair i don't want you getting in truble
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:04 am

She sighed"I dont care if I get in trouble but ill abide by your wishes"she then gose and gets in the shower
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 am

wow your alot more submavie now that your claimed
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 am

Not really im just tired and don't feel like arguing"she said steping into the steamy shower closing the opake  glass door
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 am

still woman what a bod
Back to top Go down
rogue
Admin
rogue

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 am

She smiled"glad you like it " then she looked down at the small bump that soon would be her baby and rubbed it with a smile
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:19 am

you might have twins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)   james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

james and rogue home finaly(closed and mature)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next